Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chris Brown song called "Don't Judge Me" is one of my favorite song of his. This song is meaningful to me because I want to be able to be me without anyone judging me and Chris felt the same way. Chris encourages his lover that there is nothing going on between him and his ex girlfriend as he sings, "You're hearing rumors about me And you can't stomach the thought Of someone touching my body When you're so close to my heart I won't deny what they saying Because most of it is true But it was all before I fell for you." He later says "that he is a changed man who can now be trusted" as shown in the these lyrics "Take me as I am Not who I was I'll promise I'll be The one that you can trust." During the chorus, Chris sings "So please don't judge me and I won't judge you because it could get ugly before it gets beautiful". This song is so inspiring to me because it talks about things that were happening in his life, real life stories. Chris Brown encourage the people, his fans to be their self and express their self no matter whose judging them.



"Don't Judge Me" Chris Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29nI8RQV0U

1 comment: